SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
Holiday Rental Management Ltd, Ground Floor, Arena Court, Crown Lane, Maidenhead SL68QZ (The Company) is acting exclusively in the capacity of Discosed Agent on behalf of Owners of private properties situated in various locations globally. The Company acts with the permission of The Owners. The Company trades as Murcia Holiday Rentals with a local presence in Spain at Calle Pino Carrasco 6, Local 1A, Mar Menor Golf Resort, Torre Pacheco, SPAIN for the purpose of conduction the adminitsrative activities for the head offce aforementioned. Murcia Holiday Rentals, Holiday Rental Management SL and Holiday Rental Management LTD are all referred to as “The Company”.
“The Guest” is the person or organisation making a reservation with The Company or via any of The Company Channels.
Damage Deposit: The Guest will provide a damage deposit of €500 by Credit / Debit Card prior to arrival as security against any damage or excessive cleaning fees. This amount is not an upper limit, and the Company may charge any reasonable amount in order to correct and make good any damage caused by the Guest or other person in the Party. Any such fees may be billed to the Guest and is immediately due upon receipt of invoice. In the event that damage is incurred and the nGuest refuses to pay for the damage, The Company will persue the claim through either the Spanish, or The Guest home country Courts as applicable.
Damage may include:
i. Damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning including smoking in the house, spills and stains on linen, floors, furniture, etc.;
iii. Any other damage caused by Guest or their party. iv. Any loss of damage to the car (if provided) and / or the insurance excess if provided.
5. Payment: Reservations made less than 30 days before arrival require 100% of the rental and fees at the time of booking. Reservations made more than 30 days in advance require a minimum non-refundable reservation deposit of 20% of the total rental and fees at the time of reservation with the remaining fee due at least 30 days before arrival. If the outstanding balance is not paid in full at least 30 days before arrival, the reservation may be cancelled by The Company with no return of any payment made to date.
There is no refund of the reservation deposit. If the Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the remaining payment will be refunded as follows:
100% if cancelled more than 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
No refunds for cancellation less than 30 days prior to the Check-in Date.
No refunds will be given after the Guest arrives.
There will be no refunds if the client voluntarily decides to stop using the services included in the holiday before the end of his/her stay. If The Company cancels the Guest reservation at any time due to unavailability of the rental property for any reason The Company will refund 100% of any payments made by the Guest to The Company. The Company’s liability will be limited to the Guest’s payments to The Company.
7. Liability: The Guest is solely responsible and liable for all actions taken by any member of their group while on the property, including any injuries, loss or damage of personal property, or other cause for a liability claim.
8. Access: The Guest shall allow The Company access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The Company shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
9. Rental Rules: The Guest always agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else The Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
10. Changes by The Company: In case the accommodation cannot be occupied because of unforeseen reasons, not attributable to the company, the company has the right to substitute the original accommodation by other with the same or superior characteristics, without any additional payment. DATA PROTECTION (Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December ) In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, on Protection of Personal Data ("LOPD"), we inform that, through the completion of forms, your personal details will be incorporated and held in the company files, with the purpose of being able to offer and provide you with our services. In addition, we inform you of the possibility to exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with regard to your personal data, the company being responsible for the file.
The Guest agrees to accept responsibility for the following terms:
1. The property is privately owned; The Company are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Company are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
2. Smoking and pets are NOT allowed. Smoking in the house or any pets on premises at all will result in the complete loss of damage deposit for deep cleaning the property.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any person in/on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Return supplied movies and games to their original boxes before leaving. Clean any spills and excessive cooking / grilling residues. Report any damage to The Company immediately. Return any furniture to its original position before leaving.
5. Only use furniture and appliances for their intended uses. The Company are not responsible for any damage to personal articles washed in the supplied washer or dryer.
6. Minimize outdoor noise or large groups outside the house after 10:00 PM.
7. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
8. Please turn air conditioning off when you leave the house. Lost remote controls will be billed at €50 each.
9. If a vehicle (Inc scooter or mobility vehicles) is included as part of the rental, use of the car is entirely at the guest’s risk and is entirely dependent on the vehicle being in sound mechanical state. No guarantees or refunds are given for loss of use of the car for whatever reason. Drivers must be over 30 years old and the guest is liable for a €500 excess in the event of damage to the vehicle. The guest acknowledges that the car is free of charge and availability is subject to its roadworthiness. Any
speeding fines or other penalties will be recovered using the credit card provided for the booking and will include a 25% handling charge.
10. Where wristbands are supplied for use in communal areas and pools, they must be returned at the end of the stay to where they were found. Any missing or damaged wristbands will be billed at €100 per band, as they are not replaceable mid season.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the digital acceptance or the payment of a deposit with a booking request.
This contract is subject to Spanish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.